A Leading Massachusetts Medical School, GREATER BOSTON AREA
For this major medical research center, we were chosen to manage a new maintenance contract that expands on existing maintenance services we were already providing across multiple buildings. As part of the contract expansion, this customer will continue enjoying benefits such as:
- Organized, streamlined billing
- Detailed service reports
- Transparent pricing
- Dedicated service teams
- Emergency on-call and preventive maintenance
To contract a reliable maintenance service provider for the five buildings housing biotech, medical science, and specialty laboratories.
Within this maintenance expansion contract, we:
- Help correct existing issues with each building’s infrastructure
- Assist with budgeting for long-term equipment replacement
- Engineer systems that will help achieve energy savings while staying in compliance with existing lab specifications
- Service and repair large-tonnage chillers, cooling towers, air handling units, boilers, and pumps
- Provide expert maintenance of very complex, critical-load systems
This public medical school develops research in the fields of cancer, molecular genetics, neurobiology, chemical biology, and immunology.